The #1 Selling Cod Liver Oil in the U.S.*
- Supports heart, brain, vision, and joint health
- 1,170 mg of fresh Norwegian cod liver oil per daily serving
- Provides omega-3s and vitamins A and D
- Easy-to-swallow soft gels
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Norwegian Cod Liver Oil soft gels provide vitamins A and D and the important omega-3s EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health. To ensure maximum freshness, we closely manage our cod oil from sea to store. We source the highest quality, deep, cold water fish off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they're caught, our fish are transported to a highly-regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification. Carlson Cod Liver Oil is put into soft gels, while the rest of the fish is used for human and animal consumption, so no part of the fish is wasted.
This product is tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity.
*According to SPINS, a leading information provider for the natural and specialty products industry.