- Promotes healthy growth and development
- Supports teeth, bone, and muscle health
- 400 IU of concentrated vitamin D in each liquid drop
- Each bottle contains 365 drops, one for each day of the year
- Unflavored with no aftertaste
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Breast milk and formula are excellent nutrient sources for babies but often don't provide enough vitamin D for a growing little one. And while many of us rely on the sun to help our bodies produce vitamin D, sun exposure isn't recommended for babies younger than 6 months. Vitamin D3 is essential for babies because it promotes healthy growth and development, helps their bodies absorb calcium and phosphorus; and supports teeth, bone, and muscle health. To make sure your baby gets an adequate amount of vitamin D, a daily supplement may be the best option.
This product is tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity.