- Supports heart, brain, vision, and joint health
- Supports healthy brain development and vision in growing children
- May be taken after pregnancy to enhance breast milk quality
- Provides 500 mg of DHA per soft gel
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Recent medical studies have found DHA supplementation is especially important during pregnancy and lactation. Taken after pregnancy, DHA can help enhance the quality of breast milk. In addition, a mother's DHA levels often decline after childbirth, which can trigger mood swings. DHA supplementation before, during, and after pregnancy helps promote the optimal health of a mother and child.
This product is tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity.