The #1 Selling Liquid Cod Liver Oil in the U.S.*
- Promotes heart, brain, vision, and joint health
- 1,100 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per teaspoon
- Provides vitamins A and D
- IFOS certified and sustainably sourced
- Processed and bottled in Norway for maximum freshness
- Liquid with award-winning lemon flavor
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil in lemon flavor has received numerous awards for its taste and quality. To ensure maximum freshness, we closely manage our omega-3 cod oil supplements from sea to store. We source the highest quality, deep, cold water fish off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they're caught, our fish are transported to a highly-regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification. Carlson Cod Liver Oil is bottled with a touch of natural vitamin E and is given a nitrogen flush to prevent oxidation. It's then shipped to us and is tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity. Each teaspoon of liquid Cod Liver Oil contains 1,100 mg of omega-3s, providing vitamins A and D, as well as EPA and DHA which support heart, brain, vision, and joint health.
Gluten-free | Preservative-free
This product is tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity.
*According to SPINS, a leading information provider for the natural and specialty products industry.