Carlson Laboratories Doubles Its Capacity
For Immediate Release
J.R. Carlson Laboratories, Inc.
600 W. University Drive, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Tel. 847-255-1600 Fax: 847-255-1605
Arlington Heights, IL ---April 2013--- Carlson Laboratories Doubles Its Capacity. Founded in 1965, Carlson Laboratories is a family owned and operated business specializing in high quality nutritional supplements. In order to accommodate business growth, the company is moving in the Spring of 2013 to a new location just a half mile away, that nearly doubles the capacity of its current operations.
Carlson Laboratories President Carilyn Anderson states, “We have enjoyed steady growth for many years and our new headquarters will allow us to better fulfill the needs of our customers and develop new products faster.”
Carlson Laboratories takes pride in its high quality standards and its passionate work force of nearly 135 employees from the Chicagoland area. Carlson’s dedication to quality is reflected in everything they do, and they look forward to expanding the business and servicing all customers in a more efficient and timely manner.
About Carlson Laboratories
Carlson Laboratories has been supplying high quality vitamins and nutritional supplements for over 45 years. Our Norwegian fish oils are renowned for their purity, freshness and great taste. Call us today for more information @ 1-888-234-5656, or visit your local natural foods store. J.R. Carlson Laboratories, Inc., 600 W. University Drive, Arlington Heights, IL 60004. http://www.carlsonlabs.com